Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty Pictures

Way back in October when I was in NYC shooting the process photos for Rustic Wrappings, my editor said in passing "Oh, you need new headshots." Really? I didn't think I needed new headshots. Didn't I just have those taken? Okay, so it was three years ago. I suppose new professional shots were in order. When I got home, I marked the calendar for a date with the amazingly talented Kelli Marsh of Kelli Marsh Photography.

She did such an incredible job with the photos the first time around! I was excited to have her take my photos again, this time in my living, breathing, working, art studio... not my little ole basement. When I saw the proofs I was amazed! She captured images that were professional, pretty, bright, colorful, and I just can't tell you how much I love them!!


kelli marsh photography
copyright Kelli Marsh Photography

kelli marsh photography
copyright Kelli Marsh Photography

kelli marsh photography
copyright Kelli Marsh Photography

kelli marsh photography
copyright Kelli Marsh Photography

If you are local (or even not local, Kelli travels!) and you need photos done, for any reason (she specializes in kids and family portraits), get on Kelli's calendar. You will be so happy you did. You can see Kelli's portfolio at Kelli Marsh Photography, like her page on Facebook, or catch her updates on Twitter.

12 comments:

Ellen said...

These pictures are amazing. Capturing your spirit - definitely.

Courtney Breul said...

You look wonderful! The last shot of you in the tangerine is stunning.

Linda Sinish said...

Beautiful as always! :)

Anonymous said...

They are all great Kerry, but I really love the one of you in the orange. You simply glow!

Shel said...

Just catching up on your blog here and everything looks fantastic! Your studio's all together and is amazing and the photos you had taken look fabulous, too!!

TesoriTrovati said...

Your sparkling personality is shining through! Wonderful job Miss Kelli! Beautiful model, Miss Kerry!
Enjoy the day.
Erin

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Beautiful pics! I love evry lampwork bead you are wearing!!!!

Gaby said...

You look so beautiful, Kerry! All of them are so bright, they make you look so happy! Take care :)

kelli marsh said...

Kerry I love the way these pictures turned out...you are beautiful inside and out! Thank you for trusting such an important job to me. I'm still in awe of your talent and had so much fun with you again!

Vicki said...

Lovely photos, so natural.
You really look stunning.

SueBeads said...

It helps to have a beautiful subject!

Cyndi J said...

I love your new head shots! You look so pretty.