Monday, April 30, 2012

Lessons Learned

Color combos that didn't work this week.

:: last week, I tried in vain to make some glass colors act like my favorite colors... lesson learned: you can't make colors be something they are not.

:: last week, there was an afternoon where I thought I just needed to close my eyes for a few minutes, I slept for an hour and a half... lesson learned: sometimes I just need a nap... heck, I'm sure we all could use one from time to time!

:: last week, not once, but two times I had packages NOT delivered to my house because the seller put signature confirmation on the postage... lesson learned: I will warn people if I ever decide to put signature requirements on stuff.

Yep, just 3 little lessons learned last week. I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting, but these are really sticking with me. What do you remember learning last week?

5 comments:

mairedodd said...

oh, everyday there are lessons to be learned...
people are important, stuff is not - i was in a car accident - banged up my (new) car but people were fine...
i need a nap! :0)

Stacie said...

Seems like I am on a roll lately about learning lessons! Really looking forward to meeting you at artBLISS! Years ago, I bought some blue freshwater pearls from you when you were getting rid fo some beading supplies. I am moving and was packaging them up over the weekend, and thought about big open circles...and what a great lesson the full circle is...

SueBeads said...

I actually like that very first bead, I don't think they really look too bad! As for sleep, sometimes you really really need it!

cindy said...

Kerry, you know I thought those KABS were really beautiful!
And you're giving us (or at least ME) too much credit...to think I remember what I learned LAST week!

JenniferJangles said...

Hi Kerry,

I learned to not text and walk on very crooked sidewalks. Fell down, got some good skinned up knees and hands. :)

Love those beads even if they weren't what you were expecting.

Have a great day!
Jennifer