Tuesday, April 10, 2012

cartwheels

cartwheels 2

Yippee! Yes! Yahoo!

The studio remodel is 99% complete (who knew the window was smashed under that paper and the glass needs to be replaced?), I have the keys, and all my goodies have been moved from #307 to #348. Thank heavens for a husband that realized my stress level was reaching its limit. After about a half dozen frantic calls to him at work, he took the afternoon off and we got it all done. Naturally, there is still plenty more to do. Everything is piled willy nilly here and there and I still need to settle on a furniture layout. But at least I'm in there and I can start nesting and setting up. This long narrow space is going to be a challenge after having a squatty square one. I do love it though!

And, hmmm... I wonder how it would look with my twinkle lights all tacked to the black wall instead of painting it white?

ps... I did not tell her to make that face! It was a pleasant surprise when I loaded the photos up to my computer. Told ya she is a character. AND, if you want to add cool frames to your photos in Photoshop, check out this stripey set from Brandi Hussey at http://www.brandigirlblog.com/.

1 comment:

Cyndi J said...

I hope you'll be very happy in your new studio. And can't wait to see photos once the new space is set up. I'm so envious that you and Lauren can do cartwheels!
Cyndi