Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twisted Tuesdays - Color Talk :: Inspired Combos

I think it is easy to see my love of color without ever having to actually hear me babble on about it. You look at my photos or my work and it is obvious. I.Love.Color. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Yesterday, I opened up a new shipment of glass rods, died, and went to glass/color heaven. I spent hours just sorting, playing, combining, photographing, and arranging rods. Time never flew by faster, I tell ya. I hope you enjoy the color collections I am made and find a few of them inspiring!! Dash over to your bead stash, pull out some goodies to match your favorite, and I would love for you to share your creations.

palettes 1
palettes 2
palettes 3
palettes 4
palettes 5
palettes 6
palettes 7

To see any of these images on there own, just pop on over to my Color Combos Flickr Gallery. What colors are inspiring you these days?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Nice photo's Kerry! And what a stash! I'm sure you did go to glass heaven! I love the combo's you put together. I'm a big fan of the garden variety. I am working lately with some cool floral beads I have and they are full of so many different colors that I may not have put together on my own. Have fun with all your new glass! :)

Barbara Lewis said...

If I wasn't awake already ... I'd certainly be now! I love color, too ... but didn't always. Color gives me butterflies in my chest, along with a smile!

Jennifer Cameron said...

that's a great idea! I love color too, but always reach for the same ones. An exercise like this would help focus on using different color combos than the norm.

Unknown said...

Oh Kerry, Love those color combos! I love color too...I mean how could you not? Group 2 would have to be one of my favs!

Amy F said...

Heavenly! That was such a pretty post!

Nicole said...

Love the colors! I have a book you'd love it's called the Color Harmony workbook.