Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Twisted Tuesdays - Bead Fest Philly Classes

Before you know it, it is going to be August. The last day of school is quickly approaching (on the 22nd for my kids) and I am sure summer is going to absolutely fly by. I have been working on figuring out which camps I will sign my kids up for and something occurred to me. Bead Fest Philly is like summer camp for jewelry makers!! So here is what I want you to do... send your little ones to an overnight camp the week of August 16th, and sign yourself up to come hang out with me on August 19th at Bead Fest!! All my classes have been packed into one day and I know we are going to have a blast.

Check out the offerings:
(to view classes on the Bead Fest Registration page click "Thursday August 19th", then "Wire and Beads", then "Kerry Bogert")

Framed: (9am-12pm)
Framed Class

Timeless: (1pm-4pm)
Timeless Class

Bang Gals: (5pm-8pm)
Bang Gals Class

Remember, each student gets a one of a kind set of beads to create their finished piece of jewelry. And truly, you are going to learn more than just the piece of jewelry shown, you learn techniques that will carry over to your own jewelry making. In class, we make a simple version of each piece first in copper, then in sterling silver and brightly colored copper too. I just can't tell you how much you would love these classes!!

What are you waiting for? Sign up today! There are plenty of seats still available!!

1 comment:

Shai Williams said...

Oh I wish that I could attend. I am so envious of the lucky folks that will taking your classes