Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pre-Orders Available!!

Yesterday I was mindlessly surfing Amazon.com and found two very exciting things! Remember back in Aug/Sept when I was scrambling to finish up projects and tutorials for books to later be announced? Well, here they are! And they are available for pre-order on Amazon.

The first book is Chain Style: 50 Contemporary Jewelry Designs by Jane Dickerson. I am really excited to get my hands on this book. I can't wait to see all the projects in its pages. I know what my projects look like, and they are very different from the style shown on the cover. Which leads me to believe there are a wide range of designs shown! Something for everyone!! And the cover there... why it is my new jewelry pal, Lorelei Eurto! Congrats Lorelei, you rock!


Also up now on Amazon is 101 Wire Earrings: Step By Step Projects and Techniques by Denise Peck. I am really excited to be a part of this book too. I think earrings are my weakest skill design wise so I can't wait to see the inspiration these pages have to offer. This is my second time contributing to a book by Denise Peck, editor of Step By Step Wire Jewelry magazine. The first one, Wire Style, is a great addition to every jewelry book collection.

While we are talking about books, I am entering the "presentation" phase of new book. If anyone is interested in putting together a mock project for me to use in the pitch, zing me an email! I would love to have some fresh ideas to use in the examples. I can give you more information when you get in touch. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for those books