Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged... I am it

The lovely Lynn tagged me, and although I rarely take part in these taggy thingies, for Lynn, I will.

THE RULES:

Rules of the game: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own. Tag some friends to keep the flow going, let them know they've been tagged.

THE QUESTIONS:

What is your current obsession? Well until this past weekend, it was searching for a desk for the spare room on Craig's List. Literally, I would hit "desk" "search" about a dozen times an hour trying to get to one I wanted first.


What is your biggest pet peeve? This is the question that I reworked! HA! I have a few pet peeves... trim not painted white, lol... people who have blinkers on their rear view mirrors (big stupid suvs with their extra blinkers, it is distracting!)... people who walk down the middle of the road way in parking lots while I am trying to park (get out of the way people, walk to one side or the other, not down the middle! you sure as heck know that if it was me walking down the middle you would be beeping your horn and yelling out the window for me to move so what makes you think I shouldn't run you down?)


What was the last thing you bought? A burning bush from Lowes for the front garden. I had the best burning bushes at the old house... so I had to have one here.


What are you listening to right now? In the car it is Kings Of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood... in the studio it is Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night. I put them on repeat and listen to 'em over and over and over... I never get tired of these guys.

Favorite vacation spots? We don't take vacations much around here. I loved going to Cape Cod a few years back... and I love the trips I have taken to England. Hmm... once the book is released, I wonder if I could find a studio to do a class and book signing at in England?


What are you reading right now? I am supposed to be reading "Revolutionary Road" for book club on Thursday, but it ain't going so good.


What four words would you use to describe yourself? Hmmm... I would like to think that I am Creative, but I am Moody... I am Colorful, and I am Determined.

What is your current guilty pleasure? Cadbury Chocolate that is supposed to be for the kids from my Mom but I don't think they deserve it, so it is mine... all mine. Mom needs chocolate to survive more then the kids do anyway.


What would you do if the internet was irreparably damaged and you had to find another way to connect? Oh goodness... I don't know what I would do. I would probably shrivel up and die from loneliness, or talk on the phone way.too.much.


Where are you planning to travel next? I am headed to Fort Collins CO for a photoshoot for the book in a few weeks!!

What was the best thing you ate or drank recently? Did you see the answer to the question about guilty pleasure? Yeah... chocolate. Yum.

What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring? I am waiting for my hydrangas that I brought over from the old house. For one, I want to see if they survived, and two, I want to see what color they turn with the type of soil we have here. I am hoping they turn purple.

What are you most happy doing? Having a cocktail on the deck with the sun shining, warm and lovely, under the shade of a big tree, sitting barefooted with a good book nearby and a snack in arm's reach on a breezy lovely summer day. (yeah, what Lynn said)

Care to share some wisdom? Hmm... I don't think "Wise" was one of the four words I used to describe myself in the question above. LOL...

I've tagged:

Cindy at sweetbeadstudio
Holly at Stupid Is The New Awesome
Donner at Blackberry Beads

Hope they don't mind, and they'll keep the game going for Lynn. Besides, I want to know what is the best thing they've eaten or drunk, what they're listening to, and what they're reading.

And secretly, I bet, so do you, don't you? (I agree with what Lynn typed here too.)

2 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Thank you a zillion, Kerry, I learned a lot about you and now I know when we do a trade I should definitely inclue lots of chocolate truffles as a treat! ::Hugs:: - Lynn
PS Congrats on the book can't wait to lay eyes on it!

Cindy said...

Oh girlfriend, no you didn't!!!
I had fun learning more about you...lots of little things I didn't know! You know I'm slow at these things but I'll play along!