Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Randon Acts Of Kindness

This is going to be fun...

A week or so ago, my pal, Lori Anderson, posted on her blog that she was taking part in a Random Acts Of Kindness project. I am one of five lucky people that will be getting a surprise from Lori sometime in 2009. How fun is that?!?

And as a lucky RAKer, I need to pass it on. The first five people to post a comment today will recieve a special goodie from me.

Here is the deal:
1) Sometime, anytime, in 2009 (that gives me until Dec 31st) I will send 5 people something.

2) The something I send will be hand made, by me, just for you. I can't promise you'll like it, but I promise it won't be hand made hot pink underwear or anything.

3) You gotta pass it on too. On your blog, post something like this, and pick five people to pass it on too. 'Cause ya know... it ain't about the getting... it is all about the giving... and the thank you emails you are gonna get telling you how good you made someone feel. And that is gonna make you feel good!!

On your mark.... get set.... comment.... I wonder who the five will be?!?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL FULL!! My five are: Christine, Marcia, snickers, Becky, and Ann. Send me your addresses ladies. Kerry(at)kabsconcepts(dot)com

Sorry to those who visit after the five who got in their comments first. I can't give things away to everyone, lol. But that doesn't mean you can't be a RAKer yourself. Pass on some random kindness!!

11 comments:

Christine Brandel said...

Hi Kerry! I hope the remainder of your book work is coming along nicely. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I pledge to do randon acts of kindless,
Marcia B

snickers said...

Hi Kerry I think the random acts of kindness is a great idea. We all need a little boost now more than ever.

Becky said...

this sounds like a lovely idea, I would like to join in too please :o)

Ann said...

I don't have a blog, but can certainly pass it on in a non-blog fashion (I promise)

Kristen said...

Aw, I'm too late! But it's a great idea! Congrats everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry,
I really meant acts of kindness!
Marcia B.

Jennifer Cameron said...

Ooohhhh, sorry I missed this one! It's a great idea. I might just do it regardless.

Lori said...

cool idea, how fun making your gifts and make sure to post them

deehebard said...

Kerry...what a lovely idea!
About 10 years ago, my sister gave me a little book called just that...Random Acts of Kindness.
Ever since that time, I try to make an effort everyday to make a difference in someone elses life. It might just be a little smile to someone who needs one...and it grows bigger from there. It is like a movie I just watched...Pay It Forward.

It is a wonderful movie...we can all make a difference in the world.

Pretty Things said...

Yay! This will be fun!