Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shoot Review


I have a few more "photoshoot" photos to share. My friend Lindsey was with me for moral support and encouragement yesterday. She brought her camera and took some photos along side the professional. I think her photos turned out just as nice. I asked Carlos, the photographer, if I could see which photos would be used in the article, or have a copy sent and unfortunately he said no. Copyright issues and such. That made me that much more thankfully that Lindsey brought her camera!! Otherwise I would have nothing to show you!

Can I just say, I hate having my picture taken. I mean, I like it taken once in a while. Candids with friends, family photos on vacation, and of course, the jewelry modeling shots I take for the blog here (yeah, right). I am far from a poser. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't think I am photogenic in the least. And personally, I think I have gowls like my Mom's English bulldog in most every picture taken. So, Lindsey can a test to me saying under my breath "I feel so stupid".

I am really happy with how the photos came out from yesterday though. The professional's angle was a bit different from Lindsey's but, the final result was something close to the photo below. See, I still have a really really sunny spot on my desk, lol. But under these circumstances, it made for a great lighting effect.



And now, it is my turn to return the support and encouragement favor to my dear friend. Lindsey has an Etsy shop called "A Crunchy Life" and she just updated it this week!! She's made some really awesome patchwork scraves from recycled fabrics and hand embroidered some very cute totes. I am in love with this scarf. The colors are fabulous. Go show her some support!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Great photos, Kerry!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Kerry, I don't enjoy having my picture taken. I can't believe it, I went to your friends site to check out her wares and the first scarf I selected to REALLY check out was the same scarf that you are eyeing. This I did before checking out your choice. GMTA!!