Thursday, September 11, 2008

Are You Following Me?

Blogger added a new tool for the sidebar. I put it over on the left there. Scroll down a bit. It looks to be the latest and greatest way to network in the blog world. You can sign up (even anonymously it you want) by clicking on "Follow This Blog". Another little window pops up, you click "Follow publicly" or "Follow anonymously" and press the bright orange "FOLLOW" button. Then... your little picture is in the box there. People will come to my blog, see you, click you, and then find your blog about what you do. See networking, it is all good. Plus, you've probably noticed that I don't have a "blog list" on my sidebar. This is your way to get your blog listed.

Enough of that though... I have another design to show you.


It is another "reject" for that book project, lol. Did you guys know I get rejected this much, LOL? Don't worry though, it doesn't get to me. The 5 pieces picked are gonna be FANTASTIC!! This piece is called "Bridesmaid's Bouquet". The minute I put it on, I said "a bridesmaid would wear this". It is very different from what I usually do. The theme of the book has been challenging. (I am not going to go into details, don't even try to get it out of me.) The thing I like about this necklace is (like I seem to always say) is the movement. Those Swarovski dangles move!! They slide through the wrapped loops and the base chain. It is definitely a fiddle with necklace. So while you are standing there, at the alter, in your taffeta never-gonna-wear-it-again-but-the-bride-thinks-you-could dress, you can fidget and play with your necklace. Fun, huh?

Yeah, I am so gonna take it apart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like it. It reminds me of St. Patrick's day. Boo hoo on taking it apart. :(

Anonymous said...

I love green put this is tooo much, done in a mix of colors would be great, love the concept of sliding through the beads.

rosebud101 said...

Okay, so my taste is different! I like it. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lori G.
It reminds me of St. Patrick's Day.
Please don't take it apart.
kathy

Pretty Things said...

Ah, the rejections -- I just got an acceptance after about ten rejections in a row -- it's getting a little easier to take!

And I like the necklace -- put it up for a while before taking it apart! Some things that I'm not fond of at all sell the fastest.