Thursday, May 01, 2008

Teaser

I have hinted once or twice that I have been testing a new tool for Zooziis. It is top secret, and super hush hush. Tomorrow is the big day for the reveal! I thought y'all might like a little teaser...


Just wait until I flip that over and show you what is on the other side!!

And big thanks to my friend CASSIE over at www.glassbeadle.com for gifting me a bunch of her handmade silver shanks. They work great for this project and when the tool is released, she said she is going to make the shanks available on her website. So, beady people, you are gonna want to get some :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate being teased! I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

You are just gonna have to wait Ellen!!

Moowahhahahaha!!

Nonie Fajao said...

Oh you stinker. LOL