Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorta Snowed In

I am guessing you all have heard about the snow here in the NorthEast. I try not to have too many weather report blog posts but getting 15+ inches of snow in a day can't go unposted.

Views from the backyard::





The kids were thrilled this morning when they heard school was cancelled. It was more for the high winds then the snow. You can see the wind on the surface of the snow in the last picture. The drift there around the pool is about 3 feet high. We actually got a lot less then was predicted. I really enjoyed staying inside yesterday... all lazy in my pjs for hours on end. I finished up some of the projects I was working on and got to start a few more.

I am hearing the call of my torch. I can't decide what I want to work on. I have a couple orders that need finishing up. But more then anything, I want to play with some rods of Goldstone glass that I bought last week. I don't usually do gold, but this glass is so sparkly, I couldn't resist. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: