Saturday, September 01, 2007

HUB-bub


Anyone ever heard of a 'hub'? I hadn't heard of them until yesterday. From what I am told, a hub is an internet article. Easy as that. I guess they are a way to write about something and share lots of ads and links related to that subject, all in one place. I was sent an email to THIS HUB! Isn't that great?! A hub about me!! I am honored!!

As for the jewelry pics today. They are more of the "grungy style" moving part necklaces from a few weeks ago. I am very happy to say, they finally have a name!! They are "Trapezees". When you hold them up to look at them they look the trapezee swings. So, that's their name and I am sticking to it. The bright one up top is fun with it's different chains. The one below actually uses the "star" of my video from earlier this week. It's the end bead on the left there.


I am oh so very close to revealing my big secret surprise!! Are you ready for it?!? Do you wanna guess what it is? Go ahead, guess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri.

I love these trapezes! You have such unique designs! Hey, feel free to share your jewelry design creations on WMC too...it's not just for beads!

Gaby said...

cool necklaces! and congrats for the hub, cool eh?

Anonymous said...

Great designs, Kerry! And I love love love your new web design. Very clean and quite awesome.

And the hub was so cool! It's official, girl: YOU ROCK!

Blessings..............