Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tea for two...


My Mom should be by today for her weekly tea party with Lauren. Which means... I GET TO MAKE BEADS!!! I decided to spend the next few torching sessions working on beads for my own jewelry designs. I really want to try to get in to a few more shops so I need to build up my collection so to speak. I wanna make more fun funky wire work bracelets like the one I shared last week. I get the magazine "Step by Step Wire" and I pulled out a few designs I want to try out and give that "Kab's" flare. I also love the work of Cassie Dolan www.glassbeadle.com her bracelets are beautiful.

I need to order jumprings and wire!

Check out the cool knob! This is #4 of #34. Love it love it love it! And Tricia, if you are reading this... My Mom loved this one so much last night she tried to break one of the dots so you wouldn't want it! She would have glued it and then put it in her own kitchen! But alas, she couldn't break it, LOL...

No comments: