Friday, January 20, 2006

Running Around

Wow.... what a crazy day! Things finally calmed down this afternoon and I got in some really good torch time. I can't remember the last time I made the number of beads I made today. I rarely get in the kinda quality bead time I got in today. I made another Valentine's set, red black and white ones. I made some beads for my new icicle earrigs that arrived today (shhhhh don't tell Ron) , I made some beads for a few bracelets I am working on and I made a huge bead for a bottle topper that I think is going to be awesome. I have a lot of running around to do again tomorrow but check in late in the day.. I'll have lots of goodies to share!

--------------------------------------
I have already had a crazy day and it is only 9:30am ! I had a flat tire so this morning my husband tried to change it only to find that the spare he had at my in'laws had the wrong nut pattern so it wouldn't fit! I had to run him to work then race home while running out of gas for Lauren's speech therapist, then I will be running her to playgroup, then onto Jacob's class play at 11:30... and oh by the way "Honey I want to go golfing later so I'll need you to pick me up from work early..." ugh! I also have to fit lunch and the post office in there some where too. YIKES! I best get back to it....

No comments: