Sunday, January 29, 2006

Over Hauling


I just finished a major overhaul on my website. It has a totally new look. I hope you will check it out. And I would love to hear your feedback! A special thanks to Jessi Kelly for her awesome new logo the "Kabs girl" in the upper left corner of the page. I tried to simplify things a bit by having index pages with the items and buy it now buttons. Rather then the index page that took you to a different page. I also did away with my "Bridal Boutique" since it has been about 6 months since my last wedding and I am focusing on glass now. It took about 5 hours but I think it was worth it! I really like the new look. Let me know what you think!

I made two new bracelets yesterday. One is shown here the other is on the website and that one you'll need to hunt for, LOL! This one is called "Sock Hop". The black white and turquoise has a very fifties feel so thus the name. I love it, it is fun, funky & chunky. It is just gorgeous in person! And I hear chunky substantial jewelry is in. It is 8 inches so it comfortably fits a 7-7.5 wrist. It is made with my lampwork beads and one of my handmade clasps. I also made all the sterling swirls in there and there are lots of swarskies for sparkle.

No comments: