Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More goodies...


Good morning!!!!!!!!! I posted another Valentine's Special last night... "Love Sick". They start at 99 cents so go bid! There are so many possiblilties for these ones. Since they aren't the tradtional red pink and white they don't scream V-Day at you. You can mix and match 'em in all sorts of designs.

I am still planning on torching my brains out tonight. I have ideas for beds I want to work on (that PB&J set), I have custom orders to fill, I have new tools to play with and of course a knob or two! Check back again tomorrow to see what I have made!

Don't forget... "Coffee Mug" ends tonight. Last I checked the bid was at $43. I great price for an awesome set of beads! Don't let them slip away!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are purty. They would look loooovely with garnet or onyx or black/crimson organza or silk...good job!

Kerry said...

Thanks guys... I like them too. I can't believe they have no bids! Someone is going to get a deal!!! How do you like the space bead?