Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Hey everyone... I took a few days off for some rest and fun. I had a great New Year's Eve, and got to visit with a girlfriend from High School I haven't seen in 10 years. HI MANDY! I spent all day Sunday recovering from our get together though, LOL. We had a nice family get together at Camp Eastman yesterday as well. The kids had fun playing with their new snowboards and building snowmen. I haven't made beads in a few days so I am hoping to get to some today. I was thinking I would do an all GREEN set. I don't know why... maybe because I felt pretty green yesterday. Art imitating Life. I let you know what I come up with. Check out this new bracelet I made on Friday night. I had did all the sterling wire work! It fits perfect so I have to keep this one for me but if you would be interested in one... let me know.

No comments: