Wednesday, January 04, 2006

An exciting new project


Here are the new beads "Posiden's Pebbles". I want everyone to go check out the website... I made a bunch of changes to the "Glass Gallery" and I would really like your feedback. I created an archive of all the 2005 beads and added the bottles stoppers & knobs. Well, I started adding them anyway. Hopefully after dinner I can get auctions started.

Turns out I was right and Lauren has ANOTHER ear infection and a very mild case of the chicken poxs. I have no idea where she got it, she hasn't been exposed and she had the vaccine when she was a baby. I new they didn't work.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the changes.

-------------------------------
I have some very exciting news to share... I have been commissioned to create glass knobs for an entire kitchen. There will be about 30 knobs in the set. We will be spreading the process out over the next few months (so don't worry, I will still be making beads!). I am really looking forward to the challenge and will share photos of the knobs along the way... I am already thinking of a swirly raku one and a turquoise one with an ivory looking fossil. Possibilities will be endless!

I just pulled a fresh set of bead out of the kiln this morning... Posiden's Pebbles. I have just finished cleaning them and haven't had a chance to photograph them but I will this afternoon and let you all have a peak at them.

Lauren is sick again. A very nasty cold started yesterday and she has had 2 sleepless nights. I am pretty sure it has gone to her ears so she will be visiting the doctor's later this morning. I have to run but come back and look for photos of the new beads soon.

No comments: