Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Berry Wine Bracelet


Well that was fast... I got a pic taken already.... you didn't have to wait very long LOL! It's the purple awesome! I love the bracelet. Of course I love all my bracelets, lol. Details on this one... it is approx 7 1/2 inches so it would fit a 7 in or 6.75 in wrist perfectly. As always, it is all Sterling silver and I have hand done all the wire work and made each bead! The cost for this one is $58 and it is listed on my website in the "Jewelry Shop" if anyone is interested.

I forgot to mention... my wine bottle stoppers finally arrived yesterday so I will be spending the rest of the week working on beads for those. I should have a bunch ready by Thursday or Friday. I have had requests for purple ones and pink ones.... any other colors you wanna see, just let me know!


------------------------------------------------------
I had more fun with wire yesterday and made links for another bracelet, then late yesterday I also made new beads for it. I was able to acheive a really unique and beautiful purple. I haven't had a chance to photograph it yet (Jazzercise Class again this morning... I will get in shape I will get in shape.) But I will get a pic soon before it rains for you to check out. Otherwise it is going to be a rather lazy day.

Check back soon for a new photo...

No comments: